Skip to Main Content

Current Job Openings



Community Manager

To be responsible, under the supervision of the Community Management Coordinator, for the overall management of site operations and supervision of maintenance staff.

Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field or sufficient related work experience.  A combination of education and/or work experience may be considered.  Completion of the  Public Housing Manager certification course prior to employment or within 12 months of employment required. 

View the job description here 

Housing Choice Voucher Specialist

Responsible for maintaining a caseload of Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) families.  Duties include leasing, recertifications, issue resolution, etc. 

High School diploma or possession of a certificate of equivalence of High School (GED) and one year of relevant experience in the housing or Section 8 program services field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficiently to fulfill essential position functions.

View the job description here

Community Center Assistant- Part Time

Responsible for the coordination of community center activities.

High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and a valid drivers license.



Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned areas of Honor Heights Towers.  Qualified applicants will have experience with general janitorial practices, chemicals, and equipment.

View the job description here