Muskogee Housing Authority Launches New Website
The Muskogee Housing Authority now has a new responsive website, www.MuskogeeHousing.org.
Our new responsive website allows site visitors to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used for viewing (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Our website is designed to provide business transparency for our families, commissioners, business partners, community stakeholders and the general public.
Some of the features/functions on our new site include:
· Calendar of Events – The Calendar of Events features a home page feed showing 3 upcoming Calendar entries with a link to the main calendar that offers categories of events for easy search
· Share Feature- All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
· Housing and School Locations Map – Check out Affordable Housing properties & public schools on the interactive embedded Google map
· Additional pages include: Admin Plan, Board of Commissioners, Community Partners, Careers, Housing, Maintenance, News, Public Notices, Residents, Resources, Staff and Voucher Participants
· Quick link in the header to the Housing Authority’s Facebook page
All residents and the general public are encouraged to visit our site often; we update monthly with new information that will benefit all.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing Inc. based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities across the USA. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the USA. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)